Stacy Family

Stacy Family

Sunday, February 8, 2015

34 years young :-)

 I had a great 34th birthday with lots of celebrating and surrounded by those I love. Hard to believe that I am that old. haha! Anyways, Mom and Dad came into town for a visit the same week so it was nice to have them here as well. The weekend started off with a day of shopping with Kristin and Mom and Lilly in search of a new pair of boots(which I found) and a yummy lunch at Jack's at the Fountains. Then that night the adults went out to dinner at one of my favorite places, McKormick and Schmicks. Then on Saturday the girls got to attend the Women's session of General Conference, which happens to fall on or around my birthday every year. It was especially fun this year because 8 years old and up girls were asked to attend so Kali and Millie got to come with us. Then the following week after Mom and Dad left, I got to have a fun girls night out with all of my favorite Supermoms! It was definitely a super fun reunion!! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!!

























1 comment:

  1. I am laughing at all the funny photos! Kari, you do not look 34! You look amazing...I guess you got Gramy's young gene too! Anyway, it was super fun to be in CA to celebrate your Birthday with your family and Kristin and her family! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete