Stacy Family

Stacy Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Women's Conference Girls weekend!

 (April 29-May 2nd)- Can you tell how excited we were for this girls getaway weekend?!! Sheila and I had been planning this one for a while and we are so glad it finally happened! We met up with our favorite besties/sister/BYU roomies and went to the BYU Women's Conference in Provo. It was soooo much fun and SOO uplifting and just made me want to be a better me! Not just because of the amazing classes and speakers we heard but by being surrounded by some of the most amazing mom's and women I know!! I LOVE these girls so much and miss them already!! It was so great to have my sister there and enjoy this time together too!!! Let's do it again sometime ladies!!
Oh and I forgot to mention three of us (me, Heidi, and Sheila) are all preggo with baby #5 and due at the SAME TIME!! SO much fun and so crazy and SOOO nice to have someone to vent to all the time!! HAHA!!





 







***We may or may not have been a little distracted during one of the classes. hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment